Rail-assured track safety, engineering and protection trainers
Number of roles available: 40+
Locations: UK wide
Manchester, Warrington, York, Scotland, Walsall, Romford, Peterborough, Basingstoke, Exeter, Hampshire, Kent, Wales, Bristol, London
Contract type: Permanent and contract, full-time and part-time roles available
We’re looking for rail-assured track safety, engineering and protection trainers to manage and implement the running of courses in line with industry standards and awarding body requirements.
This opportunity is truly unique.
We understand the challenges many rail trainers face having to work away from home. So, we want to offer local work for local trainers to address the work life balance issues that plague the rail industry. Therefore these rail trainer roles span nationwide.
If you share in our passion to help learners reach their maximum potential, are dedicated to providing a quality learning experience and want to work locally to your home, we’d love to hear from you.
What we’re looking for:
- You have achieved or are working towards Level 3 trainer and assessor.
- You have achieved or are working towards NSAR approval under the RTAS scheme.
- You’re able to instruct, motivate and assess learners to enable them to reach their full potential.
What you’ll get in return:
- Excellent work/life balance – each trainer will cover a region in the UK within a 50-mile radius of their home. With a vastly reduced need to travel and stay away from home, trainers will benefit from a much-improved work/life balance.
- 26 days holiday (plus bank holidays)
- A colleague health and well-being programme. Mental health support via free confidential advice and counselling services and access to free well-being apps
- Discounted gym membership rates
- Access to initiative schemes – our most recent trip was to Cuba!
About Morson Training.
We are an award-winning provider of engineering, tech and professional services training. We are the sole supplier of all track safety, rail plant, working at heights and first aid training across the UK.
Our team of trainers, assessors and management specialists enable individuals and organisations to upskill and reskill through training programmes individually tailored to suit different learner needs, underpinned by awarding bodies.
Through our partnerships with numerous community organisations we have helped hundreds of people from disadvantaged backgrounds break dependency cycles and find sustainable employment.